Bringing you just the headlines

• "This Is A Misleading Edit" Musk Slams His 60 Minutes Interview

Less than 48 hours after his 60 Minutes interview aired, Elon Musk has realized that it wasn’t exactly the positive PR masterpiece for the ages he may have expected. As a result, the CEO, with the help of his favorite pro-Tesla blog electrek is now engaged in damage control.  Just two days after an interview with Musk aired in which he said he did not respect the SEC and appeared to admit that he is still calling all the shots regardless of who the chairman of the board is at Tesla, Elon is...

Zero Hedge
  • At ‘60 Minutes,’ Independence Led to Trouble, Investigators Say

The show’s “physical, administrative and cultural separation” from the rest of CBS News permitted misconduct, according to a draft of a report for the CBS board.

MSN
  • At ‘60 Minutes,’ Independence Led to Trouble, Investigators Say

The show’s “physical, administrative and cultural separation” from the rest of CBS News permitted misconduct, according to a draft of a report for the CBS board.

www.nytimes.com
  • Trump slams '60 Minutes' over report on family separations

President Trump on Sunday slammed CBS's "60 Minutes" over an evening report about his administration's "zero tolerance" policy, which resulted in the separation of thousands of children from their parents at the southern border

TheHill
  • Notre Dame is now 60 minutes away from the Playoff

The No. 3 Irish ran past the No. 12 Syracuse Orange. A win against USC, and they’re in the Playoff. No. 3 Notre Dame was able to cruise past No. 12 Syracuse despite their New York Yankees-inspired uniforms, 36-3. They are now 11-0 on the season, and will wrap things up next Saturday against USC. USC is 5-5, and fresh off of a loss to the previously 2-8 UCLA Bruins. S&P+ will likely favor the Irish on the road by 10 or more points. A win for Notre Dame seems like a given, and in that case,...

SBNation.com
  • Tesla’s Elon Musk on ‘60 Minutes’: ‘I do not respect’ the SEC

Elon Musk stuck a finger in the SEC's eye Sunday night on "60 Minutes." "I want to be clear: I do not respect the SEC. I do not respect them," the Tesla CEO told Lesley Stahl on the nationally broadcast CBS news program. Discussing a stock fraud settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission in October that stripped him of his chairman's title, Musk told Stahl that bringing in a new chairman as a babysitter is "not realistic" because "I'm the largest shareholder in the company and I...

SFGate
  • Elon Musk in 60 Minutes interview: 'I do not respect the SEC’

Everyone's favorite billionaire is back in the news. Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk appeared in a 60 Minutes interview this weekend covering a wide range of topics including recent labor complaints at Tesla and his replacement for chairman of the board. SEE ALSO: How to Enable Emoji on iOS But perhaps no subject was more revealing than Musk's comments on his (often antagonistic) use of Twitter, the social network that cost him the Tesla chairman position as part of a settlement with the U.S....

Mashable